empowers your sales team with more intelligence and analytics, deeper integrations with LinkedIn and Office 365, and consistent user experience for web, mobile, and clients using the Unified Interface framework.
Accelerate sales performance
Shorten ramp up time
Ease onboarding of new sellers. Align sales behavior with best practices and interactive help and documentation.
Increase sales effectiveness
Hit your numbers by setting goals, monitoring results, and providing timely feedback and coaching. Investigate deviations from plan and take corrective action using real-time analytic dashboards.
Gain visibility and insights
Go from data to insights with real-time dashboards that have interactive, drill-down capabilities and natural language queries.
Motivate your sellers
Energize sellers with fun and exciting team-based sales contests. Improve sales performance and hold everyone accountable with a unique gamification solution that makes results highly visible.
These capabilities include:
Embedded intelligence lets sellers focus on selling. Embedded intelligence collects, manages, and analyzes the diverse data and communications throughout the sales process, and then automatically suggests relevant actions and captures relevant activities to let salespeople spend more time selling.
Embedded intelligence features introduced with this release are:
* Relationship assistant, Auto capture, and Email engagement (previously these were part of a group of features named Relationship Insights) provide sales intelligence and are embedded within the Sales app.
* The Sales app is built on the Unified Interface framework for consistent user experience. The Sales app delivers a consistent, uniform, user interface, and follows responsive design principles for optimal viewing on any screen size or device. All core sales entities used in business processes, including products, goals, and sales literature, run on this responsive platform and conform to common data model standards.
* User interface controls use a Common Controls Framework (CCF) for consistency. Controls follow consistent, familiar patterns on every surface of the application, making it easier for sales users to learn and be productive.
* Enhanced integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator enables a seamless sales workflow. On forms, LinkedIn Sales Navigator controls provide up-to-date context and insights about companies and LinkedIn members. On dashboards and forms, salespeople see LinkedIn profile pictures for contact records synced with LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
* GDPR and accessibility enhancements. Investments address the European privacy law’s requirements, and enhance accessibility for users who need assistive technologies to interact with the application.
* Professional user license for streamlined Sales Force Automation (SFA). With the addition of the Professional user license, along with the Enterprise user license currently in market, you can choose the capabilities that make sense for your specific business requirements.